IT’S ALL ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY AND FLEXIBILITY AT VINFEN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Vinfen Behavioral Health takes a person-centered approach and prioritizes getting people what they need when they need it. Our dedicated staff and clinicians work with people, using evidence-based practices, on a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, panic disorders, child and family concerns, school or employment-related challenges, domestic violence, stress management, substance use concerns, and trauma.
No matter your needs, our team is committed to working with you to make sure we find the services that are right for you.
Vinfen Behavioral Health offers:
- Individualized assessment and evaluation
- Individual therapy
- Family and/or group therapy
- Substance use & recovery services
- Behavior management
- Medication management
- Urgent outpatient services
- Care coordination services
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
Vinfen is here to help. If you or someone you know is in crisis or needs support with mental health challenges, services are immediately available.
Schedule an appointment or make a referral by calling 978-674-6744 or email us at email@example.com.
EXPERIENCE THE VINFEN DIFFERENCE
NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
- Get the services you need when you need them
- Same-day access to one of our dedicated clinicians
- Our clinics are open to everyone in Massachusetts, no matter where you live
SERVICES PROVIDED WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM
- Flexible service delivery: clinic, telehealth, and community-based
- Weekend and after-hours telehealth appointments available upon request
- After-hours on-call clinician available
URGENT OUTPATIENT SERVICES (UOP) AVAILABLE*
- Anyone experiencing an urgent need for services can access UOP (regardless of whether you are a new or existing client)
- Services are provided within one business day
- A clinician will continue to meet with you until individual therapy or other appointments are secured
* Face-to-face UOP only available at our Lowell Clinic. Telehealth UOP available as needed and when deemed appropriate.
Vinfen accepts most insurance plans. We also have a sliding scale for self-pay needs.
Call us if you are not sure what type of insurance you have or want to know if it will cover your services.
OUTPATIENT CLINIC LOCATIONS:
Vinfen Behavioral Health Lawrence
439 South Union Street, #207
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01843
Open Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Vinfen Behavioral Health Lowell
40 Church Street
Lowell, Massachusetts 01852
Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.